Precision Measuring Gages
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Industrial Tool and Die, Inc. is an expert resource for custom and specialty Precision Measuring Gages. Many times in a production environment, conventional measuring equipment is incapable or inefficient for checking in-process and completed components with complex geometrical features. In this case a custom checking fixture and /or gaging or measuring system is required.
Industrial Tool and Die, Inc. can take a specific quality requirement of our customer's and create a complete set of measuring devices to efficiently check all features or just one critical dimension for parts made from our tools, or parts in production today.
Whether it is a new product application where we have designed and developed the mold, tool, or die, or some difficult parts that have been produced for years, you can look to Industrial Tool and Die, Inc. to produce the highest quality gaging fixtures, measuring devices and checking equipment to bring a high level of confidence back into your manufacturing processes.
Precision Measuring Gages Capability Details
- Certified Inspection Equipment
- (1) Jones & Lamson EPIC 114 Comparator
(4) Complete sets certified gauge blocks and plug gauges
(1) 12" Starret Digi-check height Gage with .00005 readout
(1) 20 Dial Calipers
(1) 1 Surface Plate - size 12 x 18
(1) 3 Surface Plates - size 24 x 36 (inspection grade A)
(1) 2 Vernier Calipers - 26" long
(1) 12 Sets 6" Calipers
(1) P1500 Tumico Optical Comparator - 14" screen
(1) McBain Toolmakers Scope 30, 50 and par
Several different sizes of Precision Digital Micrometers
Dial Hole Gauges .250 thru 10.0000
- We handle all tool and die materials including, but certainly not limited to:
- CR/HR Steel
- A2, S7, M2, H13, D2 4130, 4340 Tool Steels
- 300, 302, 304, 316, 15-4, 17-4 Stainless Steels
- CPM-110 and all Powder Metal (PM)
- CAD Files Accepted
- SolidWorks Files, Part, Assembly, Drawing, DXF, DWG, Adobe Photoshop Files, Adobe Illustrator Files, Lib Feat Part, Template, Parasolid, IGES, STEP AP203/214, ACIS, VDAFS, VRML, STL, Catia Graphics, ProE Part, ProE Assembly, UGII, Inventor Part, Inventor Assembly, Solid Edge Part, Solid Edge Assembly, CADKEY, IDF, Rhino Files
- GibbsCAM powerful CAD/CAM interface software allows for direct programming of our CNC Mills, Lathes, Wire EDM, Jig Grinders, Jig Borers, ID/OD Grinders and Surface Grinders.
This unique software is simple, but very flexible and effective in translating, creating, and modifying 3-D solid and surface models for toolmaking.
- Industries Served
Back to Top